PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

America Judgment Day Blood Moons Paul McGuire





Paul McGuire America Judgment Day Four Blood Moons spread the Word far & wide!  We need to mobilize hundreds of thousands of people to cry out to God in repentance 24/7 www.paulmcguire.com THIS IS NOT A GAME






100,000 Russian Troops Around Ukraine...Ezekiel 38 Scenario

  


Paul McGuire's book A Prophecy of the Future of America" explains why will either repent and cry out to God or experience the Judgment of God upon our nation!  God has put the ball in your court!  You cannot engage in spiritual warfare unless you really understand what is happening.  Paul's book is 412 pages of documented facts that will bring the total truth to light and show how God's people can call upon God to move supernaturally in our nation and world by believing and acting upon His Word!  This is not a game!  The time is now!  You must become truly educated about what is happening and why. Knowledge is power!  Assuming you know what is happening is based on pride and it will destroy, your family and nation.  You cannot engage unless you understand the multi-dimensional nature of the conflict we are in.  You must do everything in our power to spread this Word!  You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.




One of the many readers of Paul's book writes about how A Prophecy of the Future of America transformed her life:

A Prophecy of the Future of America by Paul McGuire is one of the most powerful books ever written.  I literally could not put the book down and read it in two days. The book completely transformed my life and now I understand what is happening and why.  Paul explains in an interesting manner the secrets that have been hidden from us during our entire lives.  Paul documents how there is a secret occult plan for America and how most people have absolutely no clue about what is really going on.

However, Paul explains how God has given us the supernatural power to change the direction of our nation in the last days and how we can download that power.  After reading Paul McGuire's book the scales fell from my eyes and the Bible became alive in way it had never become listening to all those sermons in churches and on TV and radio.  I felt like I was clothed with power from on high and the mind of Christ God gave us was finally activated in my life.  It was like the prison doors flew open and I was set free for the first time in my life.  I now understand how to really be victorious in the real world!  For the first time in my life I totally get economics, politics, science, culture, creativity, theology, Bible prophecy and how God has called me for such a time as this!  

Paul's book "A Prophecy of the Future of America" rocked my world and I have never felt so turned on, motivated, peaceful, anointed and filled with the supernatural wisdom of God.  For the very first time I now know what it is live to experience lasting victory in Jesus Christ and how to overcome in the last days!  I have never felt closer to Jesus in my whole life.  I literally feel like I have the faith to walk on the water and at the same time I feel connected to the real world at a level I never thought I could experience.  After reading Paul's book I truly believe there is hope for America and the world in the last days and that I have been given the keys to understand what God has been trying to communicate to His people in Genesis, Deuteronomy, Joel, the Old Testament and New Testament.  I feel like Joseph and have discovered the coat of many colors, I feel like Daniel with a supernatural understanding of the end times, I feel like David who was able to take down Goliath after he was anointed by God, I feel like I am walking with Jesus in the modern world like the New Testament disciples and I understand why God wants us to understand the Book of Revelation.  

Up until reading Paul's book "A Prophecy of the Future of America" I was living a defeated life and filled with fear about my future, my children's future and the future of the world.  Paul McGuire helped me to understand for the first time in my life why it is important to really understand Bible prophecy.  I now have the faith to believe the promises of God and that nothing is impossible with God.  Reading Paul's book was like seeing the Red Sea divide and escaping the slavery of Egypt and the world system.  "A Prophecy of the Future of America" gave me a revelation of why the Tower of Babel was a Stargate, how the account of Noah and the Flood was a DNA, digital, holographic account of mankind and the fallen angels who were mating with human women.  I understood that there really are ancient and occult / fallen angel technologies and what Jesus Christ compared our day with the days of Noah.  I understand why God wants every believer to understand the apostasy, the role of the Illuminati, Transumanism, and America and prophecy.  I feel like this vital Biblical information has been censored from me my whole life by Christian churches and leaders who do not really understand the Bible. Paul McGuire is the first person who connected all the dots for me and did it Biblically.

After reading this life-changing book I realize that most of the church is totally asleep and I feel awake and like I have a true purpose for the first time in my life.  I want to help Paul spread the Word as fast as possible and fulfill the ministry God has called me to.  I urge everyone to get this book, read it and spread the Truth while we still can.


No comments: