PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Friday, August 3, 2012

FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN RUN OVER BY A TRUCK 18-WHEELER?

FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN RUN OVER BY A TRUCK 18-WHEELER?

By Paul McGuire


What do you do when you feel like you have been pounded to death by negative people, forces and circumstances in your life and you would thrown yourself off a cliff, except you don’t have the energy? I want you to know, that I have been where you are and I know what it is like to go through living hell, day after day after day!!!!


For More Info on "Life Force"

I can’t tell you whether your situation or situations are far worse than mine were, or that I was in more pain than you are now. But, I want to do know, I know what it is like to be in pain so badly, that you feel like death would be a relief! Now, if you are in that place, I want to advise you to go to a Biblical Christian counselor you can trust, or a pastor who is a safe person you can trust, or somebody who is safe and you can trust!

When you are in tremendous inner pain, depression, anxiety or inner hell, you need a safe person, someone you can open up to and someone you can trust. You need someone who is not going to lay a bunch of religious bumper stickers on your forehead like, “Trust the Lord, “Pray” and “Christians aren’t perfect just forgiven.” All of that is true, but when you feel like an 18-wheeler truck has just run you over at 100 miles per hour and has slammed on the breaks and is going to roll over you again and again in both forward and reverse, you need HELP!

I know what that is like! I have been there! There is a name for that place and it is called “The Valley of the Shadow of Death.” When you are in that place and it maybe your fault your there, you don’t need someone to beat you up or put some religious and legalistic trip on you! You are dying a thousand deaths inside and you need a hand, God’s hand working through a human being to lift you out of the pit! Yes, maybe you sinned and flat-out disobeyed God. But, you don’t need cheap grace where you fake being sorry. You need real grace, where God gives you a second, third, fourth or more chances than that. You are not abusing the grace of God, you need God’s help!

First, I am not a Christian counselor and I don’t pretend to be. If you need a qualified Christian counselor who loves the Lord and His Word, then get one. Secondly, I am not a medical doctor so if your doctor is treating you, my advice is not to take the place of the doctors!

All I know is, that there have been countless times in my life and my walk with the Lord, that I felt like nobody told me the truth! I was not prepared for this battle zone they call life. Somehow I got the idea that if you just follow Jesus; all your troubles will go away. As you have discovered by now, that is definitely not true!

But, by the grace of God, the Lord has showed me some principles that really work, in the real world, because I have been where you are. These principles which I wrote about in my book, “Life Force,” can really help you, because they really work in the REAL WORLD! Am I promising you it’s going to be easy NO! You may have to go through hell and back, but this time with the help of Jesus Christ! There are no religious clichés in this book! I can’t tell you how many books I read, where the author just flat out lied, maybe not on purpose, but it sure didn’t work for me in the REAL WORLD.

I didn’t write this just to sell a book and CD’s. I have dozens of books lying around my office, which I have not got around to getting published. But, something really strange happened. I call it a DIVINE COINCIDENCE. I literally forgot that I wrote this book. It had another title, which someone else picked up and used, when I first started to promote it. I’m not mad, those things just happen in the writing world. So I completely forgot that I wrote this book and how it contains so many miraculous accounts of how God moved supernaturally in others peoples and our lives!

I was staring at what I thought was a ream of blank paper and I started to put in it in the copy machine. Then I noticed that there was an entire book I had written on these pages just sitting near me on a shelf. A couple of weeks earlier, the Lord had put it on my heart, that a lot of people are going through some really painful things right now and they need hope and how to discover how God’s supernatural power can work in their lives! But, I am involved in so many ministry projects that I did not want to sit down and write another entire book. So God opened my eyes to the obvious and there was this completely written book sitting there. As I began to read it, I was blown away with page after page of real life stories and principles about how God’s power set people free and began to heal their lives, relationships, mind and emotions!

The world does not need another book that doesn’t deliver the goods to people who are hurting and are in real pain! But, as I read what I had written, based on first hand experiences and talking with other people, I could feel the anointing of the Holy Spirit all over this book! I could sense the power of God energizing the words and stories that will people like you, me and the people we know free!

All I can say is that this book “Life Force, along with the four anointed CD’s will set you free by the power of the Holy Spirit! What you need right now in your life is for the power of God to come down from on high and heal your mind and emotions! That’s what this book and CD-set is all about, it is about the power of God coming down on your life with His anointing that breaks the yoke!

What’s the secret? Jesus. Jesus is the secret and coming to Him in childlike faith and just saying help! No formulas and no fancy prayers! Just the supernatural power of God! So whatever you are dealing with, maybe stuff like:

Depression



Fear



Suicide



Addictive behaviors



Sexual promiscuity and other sexual problems



Cycles of failure



Poverty and defeat



Divorce



Sickness



Abuse



Psychological, emotional and spiritual disorders



Alcoholism



Anxiety



In the book “Life Force” and the 4- CD set, I share the principles that Jesus Christ talked about in the Bible and when you apply them, they work! So when you apply these principles that Jesus Christ taught us and then call on His Supernatural Power from on High, you will see that JESUS WORKS! And the principles from GOD’s WORD WORK! This works because God works!

I don’t care what you have experienced in the past, because I know RELIGION DOES NOT WORK! RELIGION NEVER WORKS! RELIGION IS THE COUNTERFEIT OF A SUPERNATURAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST!

You can pre-order the book and 4-CD’s now, and they will be mailed soon! The book is already written, it just needs to come back from the publisher, so I can mail it to you. We will write your name and address on the package. By the way, the “Moon into Blood” DVD is about to be sent out, But, I wanted to get “Life Force,” into the hands of people who need it; because when you are hurting you are in a lot of pain! I understand that! Also, the reason it is a package is because you can read the book, but then you are going to have to meditate on the power-packed principles from God’s Word in your car, doing chores, working or wherever. There is an anointing and when you fill yourself with LIFE, you become alive and bondages are broken!

So here is the game plan, you can sit around and be miserable and pretend you know everything there is to know. Of you can take a small step of faith and order the “Life Force,” book and CD’s. It is pre-order, so don’t call me three days later and ask where it is, I am rushing to get it out, at the same time I am finishing up another project, which is just about ready to be mailed out!

Simple!

So here is the book info below and how you can order it! We ship almost anywhere in the world! For those of you who suffer from a root of bitterness or unforgiveness, I understand you’re cynical, because you and I have been burned. Well, so have I. But, remember the guy who wanted to be healed so badly that his friends lowered him down from the roof so Jesus could heal him. That’s you and I. We didn’t come through the front door, because nobody answered the door bell, we had to come down through the roof. The point is we got here, now what are we going to do with it?

Go for it! The alternative is misery and I hate pain, which includes misery!!

Your friend,



Paul McGuire

P.S. If you think I am writing to you from some mansion of beautiful tropical island, your wrong! I am in my office physically exhausted, but super-charged spiritually and emotionally! There are computers all around me and I have about 10 projects going on at once. If you think I am getting rich off all this, you don’t know my motives! I pour it all back in. Why? Because you can’t take it with you!

To Order the "Life Force" Book and 4-CD Set.       Life Force – Power From on High to Heal Your Mind & Emotions!

Life Force is a book and four audio CD programs that you can use that will help you access the supernatural resources that God has for you through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God to heal you mind, memories, and emotions.

In our fallen world, many people have suffered abandonment, rejection and abuse that often started in early childhood. What the Apostle Paul called “strongholds” were built into our mind and spirit, that keep us trapped in a maze of self-destructive and negative thoughts and emotions.

We really want to have victory over those things, but we find ourselves trapped and in spiritual bondage to forces that we don’t know how to understand. The death force or the spiritual power of sin that began in the Garden of Eden has released both spiritual and mental forces that have programmed us into patterns such as:

Depression

Fear

Suicide

Addictive behaviors

Sexual promiscuity and other sexual problems

Cycles of failure, poverty and defeat

Divorce

Sickness

Abuse

Psychological, emotional and spiritual disorders

Alcoholism

Anxiety

Jesus Christ died for us on a Cross, to break the power of sin and death in our lives. Many of us know that our sins have been forgiven and that we are going to heaven. But, many people find themselves trapped in negative patterns of behavior and thinking. This includes many Christian leaders and ministers. Due to things that happened in our childhood, sin, bad choices and other factors, our inner man and woman has been programmed, causing us to think and move in ways we do not want too. We feel trapped and then the cycle of shame, guilt, and depression begins.

These spiritual strongholds and programs of thinking, which are often not consciously aware, keep us from being who God created us to be. In addition, scientists are now able to take sophisticated maps of the brain and see that these programs actually create neurological pathways.  These neurological circuits can release all kinds of brain chemicals that affect our moods and emotional states.

Jesus Christ said, “You shall know the truth and truth shall set you free!” God wants you to experience the truth of His Word in specific and strategic ways, so that He can heal and transform you in these key areas of your life. In the book Life Force, along with the four audio CD’s, Paul McGuire shows you how the power of the Word of God can target these specific strongholds and programming in your life. In the Life Force, Paul shows you how appropriate the full power of the Holy Spirit to dismantle these strongholds, heal you of negative emotional states like depression, anxiety, and defeat the spirit of hopelessness that is robbing your life.

In the Life Force  and CD’s, Paul reveals the spiritual nature of this inner battle and how you must recognize that you have a spiritual adversary that seeks to steal, kill and destroy your life. Paul brings the truth from the Light of God’s Word on how when the Bible says, “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind,” that you have to used spiritual weapons to confront the spirit of fear!

The Life Force  and four CD’s will impact your life powerfully with the healing power of God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit! If you participate in this Life Force program, you will have an overwhelming encounter with the love of your Heavenly Father! When you encounter the love of your Heavenly Father in a very tender, personal, sensitive, and powerful way, your life will be changed forever. You will experience the Presence of God in a life transforming encounter, that will break the chains off of your life and truly set you free.

You will discover that your mind has been renewed. You will begin to see your life and this world in a whole new way! Paul McGuire is uniquely qualified to minister to you in this area because He is an internationally respected Bible teacher and expert in Bible prophecy. Paul is not in denial and He knows what is really going on in our world. Yet, Paul understands that the only way you can live victoriously in the last days is to learn how to walk supernaturally in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the Life Force  and audio CD’s, you will learn how walk in the Presence of the Lord. You will experience intense and miraculous spiritual breakthrough. The thousands of people who have attended Paul McGuire’s seminar’s on “Spiritual Breakthrough, “ have said that they have had the most powerful encounters with the Lord and anointing that they have ever had in all their lives. People have said that they have experienced the most powerful anointing and the most intense encounter with the Presence of the Lord in their entire lives at a Paul McGuire meeting. Paul wrote the Life Force  and recorded the audio CD’s to set people free who cannot physically come to one of his meetings.

Order now and you can help friends of family members who need healing, by taking advantage of the quantity discount off

Quantity Discounts





No comments: