PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last Days Walking in the Spirit McGuire 1



How to Host An "Are You Ready?" Evangelism Event
Are You Ready? Gospel Challenge By the grace of God, the Lord has opened the door for me to share with millions of people the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the avenue of Bible prophecy and current events. Every week at Paul McGuire Ministries we get reports somewhere in the world, about individual who watched one of my DVD’s, saw me on television, heard me on the radio, visited the Blog and websites, attended a church meeting or conference and read one of my books. They usually start by saying something like, “I was very turned off by the Christian religion or I used to be a Christian.” Then they explain that someone gave them one of my books, they began reading the articles on my website or watched a DVD because it talked about economics, prophecy and what is really happening in this world, which the media is not telling them. Finally, they tell me that they accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior or that they returned to the Lord after reading a book I have written or watched a DVD, because someone gave it to them! Someone like you!
Read more »



No comments: