PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Friday, December 23, 2011

THE HOLY SPIRIT PAUL McGUIRE



THE LORD WANTS TO TOUCH YOU RIGHT NOW!

Paul McGuire


How do you walk victoriously in the midst of chaos? How do you keep your joy? How do you utilize the supernatural power God gave you to face the problems of life. The same Holy Spirit that was poured on the early disciples is available to you now. When you received Jesus Christ, God placed the Holy Spirit or the Comforter, Counselor and Helper in your life. But many Christians are drowning in life’s problems because they make the mistake of trying to solve these problems on their own strength. You cannot battle life’s problems on your own strength! If you try to, you are going to crash and burn! If you feel burnt out, or like a truck ran over you, it is because you have been running the race in your own human strength.

All of us fall into that trap, including myself. However, God wants to heal and restore you. Jesus Christ wants to touch you with His power now. In fact, I believe that the Holy Spirit is speaking to you now. It’s almost like we can hear His voice saying, “Come unto Me, all you who are heavy laden (burdened down) and I will give you rest.” If the Holy Spirit is ministering to you with these words, then I am going to ask you to pray this simple prayer below out loud. I will be praying as I write these words, but the Lord has placed it upon my heart to ask you to pray this prayer out loud. Find a place where you can do this, and if you cannot do it out loud, than pray the prayer silently. God knows you heart.

The Prayer:

“Lord Jesus Christ I come to you right now, just like I am. Just like I was when I first invited you into my life. Lord I admit to you that I am burnt out, drained, depressed and at the end of myself. (Some of you have been considering suicide and you must admit this to the Lord and seek help from a Bible believing church if the feelings of suicide are that strong)

Lord I cry out to you now from the bottom of my heart. Abba, Father…Help me! God I just can’t go own the pain is too great. I am sorry that I have been trying to make it all happen by myself. Lord I come to you now in fresh surrender and lay these problems at your feet. (Name specifically the problems and feelings you have been dealing with at His feet)

God I come to you and ask for You for Your help. Help me Lord right now! Lord, I barely have a mustard seed of faith. Jesus I believe that You are touching me now with your power. Jesus I thank you that you have taken my problems and burdens. I praise You Lord by faith for what you are doing in my life at this very moment. God I thank you that you are pouring out your Spirit upon me in a fresh way. I thank you Lord that you have sent Your Presence into my life right now.

Thank you Lord for touching me. Thank you for ministering to me at this very moment. Lord thank you for revealing to me in my heart right now, through the Comforter, just how much you really love me. Lord I praise You that You love me. Thank you God! Thank you that I am your child and You have chosen me. Lord thank you that You are real and that you heard my prayer and sent Your Presence into my life at this very moment.

I praise You. In Jesus name Amen.

The Bible tells us, “He who wins souls is wise” and Jesus Christ said, “The fields are white for harvest.” My new 3-DVD series, “Are You Ready for the Coming One World Government, One World Economic System and the Coming One World Religion?” explains in up to the minute detail, the hidden agenda being pushed forward by the powers of darkness. People all over the world are receiving their copies and many of them are obeying the call of the Holy Spirit to use the DVD’s as an evangelistic tool in their homes and churches. They plan to invite people for coffee, snacks and to watch one DVD per evening or day, for three days. After watching the DVD, they are going to have an informal discussion and people will be given an opportunity to receive Christ. Based on the response, the 3-DVD series Are You Ready for the Coming One World Government, One World Economic System and the Coming One World Religion?” attracts the interest of non-believers and people who are turned off by religion. There is still time to order you DVD set before this first release is sold out, than we will print a second release.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT? ONE WORLD ECONOMY? ONE WORLD RELIGION?
Our nation and world are about to experience a cosmic convergence predicted by the ancient prophets. Paul's new 3-DVD set explains. Pre-Order your copy today!
Learn more >>

AMERICAN DICTATORSHIP-THE COMING EVENT THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
What is in store for America? How can we prepare? Paul's new 3-DVD set explains!
Learn more >>

ARE YOU READY FOR THE MICROCHIP?
Paul's latest book explains how a plan could be to microchip every child born in the USA starting in 2013. Order your copy today!
Learn more >>

THE DAY THE DOLLAR DIED
Paul's best-selling book explains how the current financial meltdown is leading to a one world economic system, cashless society, the mark of the beast and a one world government.
Learn more >>

ARE YOU READY?

A best-selling book that put the coming merger of Canada, Mexico and the United States front and center in the national debate. This book was read by the Prime Minister of Israel before the Israeli-Lebanon war.
Learn more >>

THE WARNING
This is the book that predicted it all and gives the solution about what you can do to save America before it is too late! In this novel America, Canada and Mexico are merging into a North American Union. The American economy crashes, there is a WMD attack on America by a terrorist cell and Martial Law is declared.
Learn more >>

PAUL McGUIRE DVD's, MP3's, & STUDIES

No comments: