PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Are You Ready?" 3-DVD Trailer Paul McGuire



Join Paul McGuire tonite at he ministers in the power of the Holy Spirit and teaches on prophecy 7PM Beth Ariel (rear chapel) 22222 Saticoy Cangoa Park.

I DREAMED OF THE FUTURE AND WOKE UP SCREAMING
By Paul McGuire




I wanted to share with you a recent article I wrote, I Dreamed of the Future and I Woke Up Screaming which went viral on the Internet. However, I want you to remember that within the context of God’s Sovereignty and His prophetic program, the future is not fixed. Therefore Christians are not to be fatalistic! For example, David was not fatalistic before Goliath. Bible prophecy is going to come true. But, what I describe in my article, “I Dreamed of the Future and Woke Up Screaming,” does not have to happen tomorrow. However, I must warn you that unless there is an immediate change in trajectory it is going to happen. The question is when?
God is putting the ball in our court when He says:
“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 1Timothy 2:1-4
God is telling us very specifically that His will for us is, “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life…” But this reality is based on our obedience in the area of “supplications, prayers, intercessions and giving of thanks for all men, kings and all who are in authority.” At the bottom of the article, I have a link to an article written by Constitutional Attorney John Whitehead. My article and his analysis show where America is going quickly. However, the future is not fixed. The above verse can be applied to what appears to be a certain future. But, it is not, because all things are possible with God.
In a recent article for News with Views, author Paul McGuire described what the future could be like if we stay on our current path as a nation….
Low flying helicopters flew above us, aiming surveillance devices at us. Everywhere I looked, people stared vacantly like soulless zombies. Very few people could think, most just walked about in a trance. The drugs in the water supply, vaccinations and the endless bombardment of EMF waves, along with hypnotic suggestions through the media kept people in a trance-like state. I, like a few others, managed to retain my mind, by forcing myself to think critically. I discovered early on that you could choose not to enter the trance-like state. But, you had to always maintain that dead and vacant look in your eyes. If somebody thought you were thinking, they would report you and you would disappear.

I DREAMED OF THE FUTURE AND WOKE UP SCREAMING
By Paul McGuire


I was walking down the street trying to discreetly look down, so as not to call attention to myself to the soldiers stopping people randomly in front of military hummers at the intersection of the street. If one solider looked at me for any reason, I could be taken away from my wife and children, never to be heard of again to some detention camp out past Palmdale in the blazing desert. There were rumors that millions of people were warehoused in these camps where they were put to force labor, tortured and killed. All done by men and women who said,, “I’m just doing my job.”
The supermarkets had been closed for over a year and if you were lucky you might get some beans, rice and water at a supply center. A soldier wearing a light blue helmet in fully military gear, like they wear in the Middle East motioned me over, my heart started to pound. He said nothing and arrogantly gestured that I walk over to a scanning device that would read the biochip implant in my forehead. I carefully hid my anger, not at the soldier, but at all the Christians who argued like idiots about the “mark of the beast.” Once upon a time, I was famous; the author of many books and many that covered the topic of Bible prophecy. I never talk about that now, because to believe in the Bible prophecy puts you on the terrorist watch list. But, where did these Christians come up with this weird idea that a Police State could not use a biochip or microchip implant without it being the mark of the beast?
The chip is just surveillance technology and unless it is accompanied by a willful act of worship to the Antichrist, it cannot be the “mark of the beast.” My internal thoughts were interrupted by the soldier who ordered me to move along. As I continued down the street both, men, women and children were shabbily dressed like refugees from some black and white World War II movies. This was once California, where men and women with lean bodies would jog up and down the street in brightly colored body-fitting exercise clothes and designer running shoes. I remembered all the greenery and the golden California sun. Now they were gone! We had to do our part to save the earth.
Southern California now looked like Iraq or some third world nation. Houses were falling apart, bullet holes were sprayed across the stucco, graphiti, barbed wire and people barricaded themselves inside their houses with bars over their windows and the stench of garbage and human waste was everywhere.
The economy collapsed about two years ago and we were told the government ran out of money. There was nothing left in our Social Security accounts and our pensions and retirement funds were raided. Like the movie Dr. Zhivago there was no more private home ownership and most people had to share their houses and bathrooms with the millions of people who had fled up through the Mexican border to escape the Chinese troops who came through the Panama Canal
I saw about two hundred school children around 9-11 yrs, old wearing what looked like a combination of boy scout and girl scout out fits, mixed with military garb. They were marching in military procession and some were chanting, “Come on now who must die?” and another group of marchers would chant back, “The individual must die! Without breaking stride, the other group would shout, “Why must they die?” and then in response, “The new day is has dawned and we that where once many are now One! The individual is the enemy of the One!” Then together they shouted with upraised fists, “The New Order is One!”
Low flying helicopters flew above us aiming surveillance devices at us. Everywhere I looked people stared vacantly and soulless like zombies. Very few people could think, they walked about in a trance. The drugs in the water supply, vaccinations and the endless bombardment of EMF waves along with the hypnotic suggestions kept people in a trance state. I like some others, managed to keep retain my mind and forced it think critically. I discovered early on that you could choose not to enter the trance state. But, you had to always maintain that dead and vacant look in your eyes. If somebody thought you were thinking they would report you and you would disappear.
The passivity was suffocating and in every social interaction (if you could call it that) you had to believe that you were part of the “One.” You had to really believe it or people could tell. But, as you believed it, you could learn to put your consciousness, memories, thoughts and feelings in an invisible box inside your mind. So if you were interrogated with drugs and torture, all they would find is the zombie-like consciousness of the “One.” For all practical purposes you had died. But, then at some point in the future, when it was safe again, the box would reappear in your mind and the real you would come back!
At every moment of the day you lived in a perpetual state of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the constant terror and torture you were endlessly subjected to. At any moment, armed troops wearing black face masks could smash down your door. If they sensed any resistance you would be taken away or shot. They would search your house trying to find guns, food, booze, drugs or anything they might use or sell. Usually, your wife or daughters were sadistically and violently gang raped in front of you. They made you watch as they tortured them and raped them over and over again.
They would watch your face very carefully and if you showed even the slightest emotion they would rape them again and shout, “the New Order Is One!” With everything in me I could not hold back the shedding of a single tear as it rolled down my cheek. A soldier noticed it and what happened next I cannot begin to describe.
I felt myself trying to scream out, but my voice seemed muzzled. The harder I tried to scream, the more desperate I became. I felt like I awoke from a nightmare and I was in that strange place between sleep and being awake. Finally, I awoke and my voice roared so loud the room began to shake and then I roared even louder and cracks appeared on the walls. Then with everything that was locked in my soul I stood up on the bed and shouted with a deafening noise the words, WAKE UP! THERE IS STILL TIME! and the thunder of my roar could not be contained. It was so deafening in its intensity that it shook my neighbors awake and they began to roar. The roaring traveled and no amount of sleeping pills and television could deafen it. It was the raw primal scream of survival. It was a roar that came from below the caverns of your guts! It was the roar of a soul on fire. It was a roar that split the earth. It was a roar that makes fearful men brave. It was roar born of love!
For you see I was not asleep! For some mysterious reason I actually did go into the future and this is what I have returned to say. “WAKE UP! THER IS STILL TIME!
God is Sovereign, but the future in its entirety is not fixed. True spirituality is not fatalism. We were made from the beginning to partner with Him in the Creation. Therefore you must create history within the borders of His divine plan. You cannot be a victim and a creator at the same time.
If you find yourself paralyzed by that dilemma, it is because your mind is finite and you live in time and space. There is a perspective outside of time and space where you look back from the future and understand that you must create! History is not fixed and it is time for you to wake up while there is still time.

Read Attorney John Whitehead’s article: America the Battlefield: The End of the Rule of Law

ARE YOU READY FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT? ONE WORLD ECONOMY? ONE WORLD RELIGION?
Our nation and world are about to experience a cosmic convergence predicted by the ancient prophets. Paul's new 3-DVD set explains. Pre-Order your copy today!
Learn more >>

AMERICAN DICTATORSHIP-THE COMING EVENT THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
What is in store for America? How can we prepare? Paul's new 3-DVD set explains!
Learn more >>

ARE YOU READY FOR THE MICROCHIP?
Paul's latest book explains how a plan could be to microchip every child born in the USA starting in 2013. Order your copy today!
Learn more >>

THE DAY THE DOLLAR DIED
Paul's best-selling book explains how the current financial meltdown is leading to a one world economic system, cashless society, the mark of the beast and a one world government.
Learn more >>

ARE YOU READY?
A best-selling book that put the coming merger of Canada, Mexico and the United States front and center in the national debate. This book was read by the Prime Minister of Israel before the Israeli-Lebanon war.
Learn more >>

THE WARNING
This is the book that predicted it all and gives the solution about what you can do to save America before it is too late! In this novel America, Canada and Mexico are merging into a North American Union. The American economy crashes, there is a WMD attack on America by a terrorist cell and Martial Law is declared.
Learn more >>

PAUL McGUIRE DVD's, MP3's, & STUDIES

No comments: