PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bin Laden Terrorist Alert Prophecy Nuclear Strike EMP PAUL McGUIRE TV 4



NUCLEAR STRIKE ON U.S. CITIES, EMP’s, FALSE FLAGS AND LEGITIMATE TERROR STRIKES: HIGH LEVEL SPIRITUAL WARFARE WITH OVERWHELMING FORCE!
Paul McGuire

"I had the strangest dream It woke me up from dead sleep It went like this I was standing in the upstairs of a three story house- Out of the corner of my eye I caught a bright flash and heard a foreign sounding noise- As I turned to look, a wind of tornado like strength hit hard and I and the house together began to do 360 degree spinning around . This happened 3 or four times and I felt intense Pressure - things around me began to splinter and I thought This is it- so this is what it’s like to be in a nuclear blast I then shot straight up in bed It was, strangely enough 3:33 am And I could not go back to sleep I finally got up at 5:13 am. "
A regular partner with this ministry
Name concealed for privacy purposes.
There have been thousands of incidents globally about a terror strike that are emerging after Bin Laden’s death. We can classify these dreams, prophecies, psychological episodes and actual events in a variety of ways. Here are some of them:
Television images, media, announcements, etc. produce a form of mass hysteria which can induce dreams, visions and interpretations of reality. In the famous radio drama entitled “War of the World’s” narrated by actor Orson Welles from H.G. Wells’s science fiction novel “War of the Worlds,” this broadcast was heard nationwide and produced a national state of panic. Later on it was said, that this broadcast was an advanced experiment in radio propaganda.
Then there is what is called in intelligence circles a “false flag” operation where an event is staged to create the public mood for the acceptance of a specific radical change. There are many allegations, of “false flag” operations and in some cases from the outside they appear to be true. But, does that mean every crisis is a “false flag” operation?
God does speak to His people in visions and dreams. But, how can we tell if a dream is an actual warning from God or just a premonition based on the information all around us. This is where real spiritual discernment comes in.
Simply on a scientific basis or military basis, there is plenty of reason to be wary of a terrorist strike or a cataclysmic event. I deal with this in my 3 DVD Set entitled, “The Coming Event That Will Change Everything-America and Bible Prophecy.” There is legitimate crisis and what is called manufactured crisis. In manufactured crisis an event is created to move nations and peoples in directions that they would not normally want to go. But, through propaganda, brainwashing, social engineering and mind control people can be manipulated like sheep – even Christians! This is why I have written books like “The Day The Dollar Died,” “Are You Ready” and Are you Ready for the Microchip?” In addition, the 2 3 DVD sets such as “The Coming Event That Will Change Everything” and for pre-order the new 3 DVD Set “Are You Ready for the Coming One World Government, Economic System and Religion?”
People challenge me on what I write and say all the time. God did not put me here on earth to tickle people’s ears. I have done my homework, interviewed high-level experts, sought the Lord and I am communicating with integrity what God has instructed me to communicate. Some people have commented, “Paul you look tired in some of those videos?” The reality is I am! I know much more than I have been given permission by the Lord to share and it is a huge burden on my soul.
Time is running out and God has revealed to me that He has still given us a window of opportunity! I have thrown every resource I have into reaching as many people as we can. I have been called to spread a message of truth, hope, revival, a Third Great Awakening and a last day’s soul’s harvest. In light of what the Lord has allowed me to know, my heart literally breaks at what I see. The frivolity, silliness and denial that is everywhere. I need partners to step up quickly! Not for my benefit, but in order to reach the people in time!

Your brother in Christ,

Paul McGuire
But then there is legitimate and actual crisis that is no manipulated which demands appropriate action! Since all of these things can have enormous positive and negative impacts, it is important to have people who are clear headed and spiritually discerning in positions of leadership.

An example would be Nazi, Germany. The Jews were actually going to the showers to be killed, by the millions. The so-called rational leaders were completely wrong and the blood of their brothers and sisters in on their hands! We have the possibility of economic collapse, the loss of our Constitution and lives hanging in the balance. The majority of our so-called rational leaders are have not educated themselves, they do not understand the historical precedents or facts.

In short, they are completely disqualified to lead! Yet, they are followed by millions because they appear calm. But, God has given us the Holy Spirit and we could be able to discern the signs of the times. A believer who is renewing their minds with the Word of God and walking under the control of the Spirit are going to receive advanced communication about certain things. Remember the Children of Israel hated Moses, and God sent Moses to the Children of Israel to be a deliverer!
So what is the answer pray and research from a number of counselors! Instead of allowing yourself to be brainwashed by the Corporate media, get the facts! Cry out to God for wisdom! Be prudent and prepared. If all the media alternative and Corporate are telling you the rules of the game have changed, than guess what? They probably have changed!

Read, study and learn from a variety of credible sources. N Compare what someone is saying by the Word of God! Check out what someone is saying by intensive research and not superficial research. Do not idolize any leader! If you have secretly made some leader an idol in your heart, you have violated the commandments of God! Don’t follow the crowd! If you cry out to God for wisdom and search for His wisdom as you would precious gold or silver, than God will give you wisdom!

The basic principle in getting God’s guidance is not shutting off your brain! Seek for wisdom aggressively! And cry out to God for discernment. This is not an easy process, but the benefits are huge.

No comments: